Welcome from Your Origami Owl Independent Designer, Sharon Roberts Phillippi!
Get Your Free Ball Station with an order of $50 or more!
Once you place your order you MUST contact me via my website with your order number!

Friday, March 8, 2013

{monthly specials} March 2013

What an exciting month when you shop with me! Just look at what I have for you!!

{referral contest}Only through my Facebook Page! 

Like my Facebook page, grab your special link, share that link and you could win a Medium Silver Locket, Silver Ball Station Chain and 3 charms of YOUR CHOICE! This is a $43 value! But wait - there's more! I also have a special surprise gift too but you have to Like my Facebook page to find out what it is!

*Ends March 16, 2013 - winner will be announced March 17, 2013



{free ball station chain} EVERYDAY with Purchase!

Spend $30 or more at http://wahmsha.origamiowl.com and receive a Ball Station Chain absolutely FREE! This is my EVERYDAY special and is only offered through me! It's my way of saying THANK YOU for shopping with me!

Once you place your order and I get notification I will send your ball station chain separately via USPS within 1 week of your order.

Ball Station Chain will match your locket - silver, gold or rose gold.





{celebrating 200 likes} Facebook Offer!








You MUST be a "fan" of my Facebook Page to get this offer!

{have you seen this?} Origami Owl & Rascal Flatts Join forces for CHANGE!

Origami Owl® has joined forces with Rascal Flatts to inspire people to make a change for the better in their own lives and in the lives of others. Whether it be spiritual, health, lifestyle or otherwise, we hope you will join us on this journey. http://wahmsha.origamiowl.com/changed

{all month long} March Madness Mystery Hostess Party!









Place your order through http://wahmsha.origamiowl.com during the month of March and select the MARCH MADNESS MYSTERY HOSTESS party from the drop down menu during checkout and if my sales reach $250 (or more) you could win some AWESOME hostess rewards including FREE jewelry credit and discount on a future order! For more information visit my Facebook Event Page!

Be sure to follow my blog too! I will be having special deals JUST for my blog followers in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment